Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I have things to say

But after an evening of reinstalling windows (after a complete balls-up trying to install php), and a half hour uploading photos to flickr I can't be bothered to write it down yet. It's five to twelve! (By the way, in case you were wondering, while I typed that I had in mind the voice of the striker in the all-priest over 80 indoor five aside football challenge match in Father Ted when he says "I'm very tired; I'm 85!").

But this bulletin just to re-re-report... repeat, I suppose... the sad news that as more and more buildings go up the quantity theory of architecture seems to be coming into force, with a building on Commercial Road collapsing. I vaguely know someone who lives on Commercial road in a 4-ish storey building that looks a bit rickety. Hope it's not him.

No comments:

Related Articles by Labels



Widget by Hoctro