Sunday, January 21, 2007

Yes, things have been shaken up around here

I've been working on a new template on and off for about 2 weeks. If you've read this blog before, please let me know if you think it's an improvement.

The header took longest to make, but now I'm not sure I like it. It's a pretty cool effect (taken during the day, but dimmed considerably, and with contrast racked up) but just looks a bit shit.. Maybe I should colour in the sky light blue. Hmm.

Putting the menu on the left was something I was keen to do - how did the convention for putting menu on the right arise in the first place? I imagine maybe blogs started as being a set of pages within bigger sites, which would maybe already have a global navigation panel on the left.

I tried to go to Parliament Hill but the trains are bolloxed.

Now that I've made the blog wide enough to fit photos in snuggly here's an obligatory photo: sun shining on Bishopsgate buildings last weekend.
Bishopsgate buildings catching the sun

No comments:

Related Articles by Labels



Widget by Hoctro