Thursday, January 17, 2008

Who makes the iDents?

I make the iDents!

I've posted once before about the Channel 4 ident with the helicopter flying around new buildings going up in the Dubai desert.

Well, outside Channel 4 HQ, near where I work, they have actually built one of those fours which materialise as you pass by, and then vanish again as the pieces fall out of alignment. It's got segments of athletic torsos printed on it, though I'm not sure what the significance of this is.

Anyway, here is my home made, phone made iDent:

(More frequent, shorter posts!)

By the way, John Wesley Harding by Bob Dylan - great album!

Also:

Balls!

1 comment:

JL said...

I agree: balls! I'm meant to be going ice skating tomorrow!

Also, the big 4 is impressive, particularly when one whooshes by on a bus.

Related Articles by Labels



Widget by Hoctro