Friday, February 23, 2007

Upper Thames-side photos

Channel 5 is great. In the last 5 minutes I have heard the following two phrases:

Build the Bismarck
My mother is alive because she cannot be anything that is not alive because she is infinite consciousness that cannot be destroyed
The second is due to David Icke, consipracy idiot extraordinaire. I've solved the "should I link to explain who he is, thus boosting his Google ranking" dilemma by quoting the top result for "David Icke is an idiot" on a site which isn't weird and linking to the top result for "David Icke Wrong":
David Icke is an idiot. He genuinely believes in this annunaki crap. It's funny how these people all think George Dubya is a reptilian, when, with all due respect, he is quite the idiot. You would think evil aliens controlling the world are a bit more intelligent than him.
Fecking hell - he's now on the Llangollen railway. STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY HOME!!!! "He knows his stuff... he knows his stuff..." But what stuff, Mr. gormless spectator at his Brixton Academy gig???
Only when we know who we are can we know our own freedom
I'm not taking the Richard Farley tack of accusing him of trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes. I just think he's a fecking idiot.

Icke lacks the finely honed analytical skills required to discriminate between credible and delusional sources
Glad to see Chanel 5 also still does dodgy late night chat dating girls in your area lines.

I suppose you want a photo, do you?
Millbank Tower and Bell
I work here

No comments:

Related Articles by Labels



Widget by Hoctro